This is an Agreement by and between Professional Real Estate Investor, American Equity Network, LLC (hereinafter “Buyer”), of Real Estate Property (E-Mail Address: email@example.com), and Independent Contractor,You as entered into the registration form, whos address is as entered in the registration from.(E-Mail Address: is as entered in the registration form).
In this Agreement, the party who is contracting to receive services shall be referred to as the “Buyer,” and the party who is contracting to provide services, i.e., the Independent Contractor, shall be referred to as the “Consultant.” The Buyer desires that the Consultant provide the services herein described; therefore, both the Buyer and the Consultant agree as follows:
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. The Consultant shall provide the following services: Investment-Property Locator Services. For purposes of this Agreement, the designation “Investment-Property Locator Services” is defined as the conscientious and diligent search for, and finding of, desirable investment properties for the Buyer to purchase.
2. PERFORMANCE OF SERVICES. The particular manner in which the above-mentioned Investment-Property Locator Services shall be performed, and the specific hours during which the Consultant will work, shall be determined exclusively by the Consultant.
3. PAYMENT. The Buyer shall pay a locator fee to the Consultant for the property-locating services provided. Payment of this locator fee shall be on a per submission basis. Specifically, the Buyer agrees to pay the Consultant a Percentage (%) for each investment property the Consultant submits to the Buyer. The locator fee shall range in amount from a minimum of (3%, 5% or 10%), depending on the specifics that the Buyer agrees to, on a case-by-case basis, in each “Individual Property Submission Form.”
Level 1 Referral Obligations; Correct Basic Information (Earn 3%) Date submitted Property Type (Single-Family, Duplex etc..) Address, City, State, Zip House Photos: Front View, Right Side, Left Side and Back Occupancy Status: Vacant or Occupied (American Equity Network will do all Skip Tracing and contact the seller)
Level 2 Referral Obligations; Correct Updated Expanded Information (Earn 5%) Search Level 1 Entry and ad Updates to the property profile all previous information submitted Including Owner information Including Property information Bedrooms, Baths, Garage, Carport, Foundation, roofing, utility status, lot size, Condition of the Electric, Roof, HVAC, Plumbing, Windows This information (Found on appraisal district websites) (American Equity Network will do all Skip Tracing and contact the seller)
Level 3 Referral Obligations; Correct Updated Expanded Information (Earn 10%) All task information in Level 1 & level 2 Plus owner interaction to enter the property to further Evaluate the condition of the structure and integrity of fixtures and unforeseeable damage. Take inside photos of, Kitchen, Baths, Bedrooms, Garage, Carport, backyard etc... (American Equity Network will do all Skip Tracing and contact the seller) Once we will contact the owner and set a property entry date and time for you to get in the property to further evaluate the deal. (This is call Boots on the Ground)
How do you get paid? For every property you enter into the database, you will put your "Referral ID Number" and Participaion level expected at the top of each entry form. When and if that deal closes, we will input the total earnings from that deal in the property records update form and you will get paid according to your level of participation. (If the lead don't yeild a closing or a purchase of the property referred, the property will be deleted form the database. The referrer will be notified) 4. INDIVIDUAL PROPERTY SUBMISSION FORM. Prior to providing the Buyer with full identifying details on an individual investment property, the Consultant shall forward to the Buyer via “Individual Property Submission Form” describing the investment potential of that property, and indicating the exact locator-fee amount -- between 3% and 10% -- requested for that particular property submission. By Clicking accept on each “Individual Property Submission Form,” the Buyer (1) confirms his/her desire to receive full property details from the Consultant, and (2) agrees to pay the Consultant the amount specified therein as locator fee.
5. TIMING OF PAYMENTS. All fees due to the Consultant shall be payable in a lump sum upon no later than 2 days after the Buyer closes on the property or the property is sold. Upon termination of this Agreement, payments under this paragraph shall cease, notwithstanding that the Consultant shall still be entitled to payment for services rendered prior to the date of termination, insofar as such services remain uncompensated at the time of termination. Payment shall be made either via PayPal, Cash App (or, alternatively, by bank transfer to the Consultant’s checking account.)
6. TERM/TERMINATION. This Agreement may be terminated at any time by simple, written declaration by either the Buyer or the Consultant. Send to American Equity Network, LCC firstname.lastname@example.org. Buyer shall send termination notice to consultant's email address.
5. RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES. It is understood by the parties that the Consultant is an Independent Contractor, not an employee of the Buyer. Neither the Buyer, nor the Buyer's business shall provide fringe benefits to the Consultant, including health insurance benefits, paid vacation, or any other employee benefit, under this Agreement.
6. EMPLOYEES. The Consultant's employees -- if any -- who perform services for the Buyer under this Agreement shall be equally bound by the provisions of this Agreement. At the request of the Buyer, the Consultant shall provide adequate evidence that such persons are the Consultant's employees.
7. NOTICES. All notices required or permitted under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed delivered when transmitted via e-mail to the e-mail addresses of Buyer and Consultant as set for in the first paragraph of this Agreement.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written. This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
12. AMENDMENT. This Agreement may be modified, or amended, if the amendment is made in writing and is signed by all parties.
13. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision the Agreement would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
14. WAIVER OF CONTRACTUAL RIGHT. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement. 15. APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas.
All Rights Reserved American Equity Network, LLC 2020 3195 Dowlen Rd. Ste 101-393 Beaumont, Texas 77706 (409) 257-7575